Develop Your 7-Figure SEO Agency Growth Plan
Let’s now talk about the Seven Figure SEO Agency Growth Plan.
A business that scales is what I want more than anything. It will be:
* Money for your family. I want you to have the ability to travel, to purchase the things you desire, and to help the community.
* No need to do everything yourself. Scaled businesses allow you to be more flexible because you have a team who handles the work, handles client relations and handles everything else.
It’s possible to create a seven-figure agency without having to hire anyone. However, you are more tied to
the business than if you had nothing. That is not what I want. I want freedom for you.
* Knowing that your work matters and having an impact. It is important to serve the team you are investing in. You must also ensure that your clients are getting great results.
That’s my belief, and that’s why I created the Seven Figure Agency Growth Plan.
The secret to success is found in the three pillars that every digital marketing agency is built upon:
* Land clients
* Deliver results to clients
* Keep clients on the long-term
Let’s get into this in greater detail.
This is how we create leads online and offline. We get them to come to our site pre-positioned to purchase at premium rates, then hire us for services.
* To land clients on a regular basis, you need to be able fill your funnel with prospects who are ready to buy. It is essential that you are able to attract people who trust you. These people must have raised their hand, expressed interest and then, at the bottom, become clients.
* Position yourself as an authority figure and expert to avoid having to chase down people. They will pay premium rates if you are seen as an authority in your field and have a proven model. You have consistency and flow, so there is very little resistance to sales.
* You must be a sales master. It is essential to be able to communicate with people when they raise their hands.
This is what we’ll be discussing in the first section of this book.
This is how our service offerings are packaged in a way that delivers consistent, quantifiable results and a tangible return.
It is important to not have to do all the work yourself.
* Choose a model that suits you. I spoke earlier about the model I ran for many years before my business collapsed and I had to close it down. You need a model that will work for you. I’ll discuss that.
* You must package and organize. This means that you need to package it so that the client gets results. It must be packaged with the understanding that you will do something specific, and that the client will get a specific result. You must organize it so that you don’t have all the work. This will allow you to have everything in order and be confident that it will all get done without being dependent on you.
* You eventually reach a level where you are able to develop a team that takes care all the details: the client’s needs are met, the work is completed, and the client accounts and retention are taken care of.
The second section of the book will show you my lessons about how to serve your clients well, organize your offerings, and build a winning team.
Keep your assets for the long-term
This is how we keep our clients coming back month after month. If you don’t retain clients, you won’t be able to grow. You will take two steps back and one forward.
* You must ensure that you have a strong kickoff process in place to retain your employees.
This means that you have a wonderful onboard experience. They will feel that they made the right decision when they board the ship. They will feel that you are reliable and will do the right thing.
To retain clients, you must maintain a good communication flow. This is not as easy as just sending them an automated report.
* It is essential to plan what you will do each month and how you will communicate. What reports are they receiving? How are your team members doing during monthly calls? Do they feel that you are helping them achieve their goals? This is where you need to create a sense of teamwork.
* They must also be able to see the reason they should stay with your company for many years.
Perceived indifference, the feeling that they have taken them far enough, is one of the things that made them want to leave faster than anything else. You must always help them see the next step.
If your program involves setting up a website, doing SEO, and paying-per-click, then once they get some calls, it can look like you have done your job.
You’ll have huge churn if they don’t feel you’re constantly looking at what’s next, whether that’s chat bots, new Facebook advertising strategies, or new content.
Part three of this book will discuss the best strategies and techniques to keep clients engaged for as long as possible.
The Seven Figure Agency Model
This is the Seven Figure Agency Model.
Land clients. Deliver results. Keep your customers happy for the long-term.
You will have a business that expands, scales, and grows if you get all three of these elements right.
It’s possible to do it well by just doing it. For me, hitting a million dollars required a serious focus on three areas within my agency.
Once you have all this figured out, it becomes easy to reach seven figures and build a business that serves you well.
This is what we will do in the remaining chapters.
How to Read This WebPage
To get a better understanding and overview of the book, I recommend that you quickly read it.
Depending on your current situation, you’ll likely find parts that are more urgent than others.
The next step is to take the time to read the Seven Figure Agency Growth Plan steps as you complete each stage.
You must make sure that you select the right model for your business. You should start by reading the section on selecting a model.
It’s important to start with the model because if you don’t know what you want to sell, what you will charge, and what your business model looks like, it’s not worth trying to figure out how to market yourself or how to position yourself. Otherwise, you’d be rattling your wheels.
Once you have this right, fill your funnel with leads so they come in on a regular basis. Once you have that information, you can start to modify your systems so they deliver the best results and you can keep clients over the long-term.
These are the basics. So, let’s get started. It’s a pleasure to share the journey to seven-figures with you.